Sunday, August 29, 2010

mommy moments - i love toys and gadgets!

little missy loves toys (who's kid doesn't?) and books....and gadgets! i bought for myself a nintendo DS lite as a, well, sort of a self gratification thing (i convinced myself hard enough that i had to buy it since i wasn't blessed with so much toys during my childhood, and i wanted so much that 'game & watch' thingy but couldn't have it back then). i thought i would be able to play around with my DS for a long time until i get bored with it then i'll pass it on to my little missy when maybe she's 4-5 yrs old. but now, it's all hers...she's claimed it already (she started playing it when she was still 2 yrs.old!) and i'm the one who borrows it from her...tsk.tsk.tsk.

playing with my DS...err...her DS lite


yes she loves to play with my laptop too...but that is mine missy...hehe


join us in mommy moments by clicking on the badge below:



mommy moments





i choose to be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin