Sunday, November 15, 2009

needs first before wants...

needs first before wants...needs first before wants...needs first before wants...

this is my current mantra...the phrase that i keep repeating in my head. the phrase that i need to live by. the phrase that i need and must do by all means...

it's quite hard considering that sometimes there is this need for self gratification. the need to feel that you're rewarded because you know you've work hard. not that i deprive myself of life's little pleasures, that one i could keep on doing and i'm glad that i still could.

but other than that, no more. i need to keep my focus, i need to keep my eyes on the goal. and someday, i know that in so doing, i might be able to buy what i want when i want it.

needs first before wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin